I need some help. Health Issues

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Participant

I’m on day 15 and have had no drinks. In fact, cravings are minimal and I’m feeling pretty good. Going thru my visualization and started feeling how good I feel and all of the sudden my 25 struggle with MS popped into my vision. I started thinking that I’m not going to feel super great again because of this chronic disease. How do I put his out of my head????

Participant

Hi @klvining! You must have Googled ant connection between Alcohol and MS, so you might have read that very moderate drinking isn’t harmful. I personally don’t buy that. In a book I’m currently reading “Head Strong ” by Dave Asprey, Alcohol is one of the brain inhibiting foods listed. In MS, it’s of primary importance to care for the health of your mitochondria. Please Google the You tube video which “went viral” by Dr Teri Wahls…Mind Your Mitochondria. This medical doctor reversed her MS through dietary changes…ceasing drinking Alcohol may be the first step in a Journey to reclaiming your health!!! Best wishes as you Thrive in Sobriety! Onward! Sina

Participant

Thanks so much @sinaqueena. I will take a look at the video. Now at day 21. My wife and I are at a friends vacation home at the beach. First time ever (been coming to the beach for 30 years) that I have been to the beach with no alcohol. Having a great time. I’ll most likely be able to remember what a great time I had months from now. LOL!! Kelly

Participant

Great news Kelly!!! I’m driving up the coast of California now! Well, my honey is….no good to text and drive!
      Onward, Sina

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support