Is Anybody Out There?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
1 year ago.

• Author

Participant

I feel like there is so little activity on these message boards and I am just curious – are there people interacting here? I have posted a couple of things and got no response. I also noticed that there is a lot of activity from months, or even a year ago, but not so much now.
    Anyway, I am successfully on Day 9, and although this day was not starting well, it ended well. I was feeling so overwhelmed with all the information and very alone with it. I finally went out to dinner with my husband (who is a big drinker), ordered a very nice club soda and pineapple with lime (delicious!) and told him about this program and where i was at with it and how I need his support. I had been afraid to talk to him about it for whatever reason. Maybe I thought he would not understand. He does and that makes going through this so much easier for me.

Participant

I”m here, seem to be a week and 1 day behind you. Hope you are still doing well. I haven’t told my hubby yet that I am doing this. I know I would get his support, I think it’s because I am still afraid that I will fail.

Participant

Welcome aboard the Sober Coaster @heatherpc and @deejm !
    Keep posting. The Companion Website is having problems with SPAM currently. Hopefully it will be fixed in the near future. Stay strong!
    Onward! Sina

Participant

I’m here, too. This companion really helped me when I began this process this past December 31. I so hope you are enjoying your sobriety. There are just so many valid reasons not to rely on alcohol. I’m also developing my knowledge of meditation through “Holosync”. I’m finding that intriguing, too. It really feels right to Live Well. (I just enjoyed a Bai Bubbles – Sparkling Black Cherry drink. It hit the spot!)

Participant

Thanks @katballou. I go to look at the “Forums ” to check for the most recent posters. Consider doing that too so Newbies don’t get discouraged. Congratulations on your continuing Sobriety.
      Onward! Sina

Participant

Yes, great idea. I am now in the habit of doing that. Looks like more and more are beginning to post again. It really helps me to connect with others. It’s amazing.

Participant

Starting day 9! Yesterday not a good day had too much to drink Need to refocus!

Participant

Hi @qc5832pilot ! You might want to skip ahead to the Relapse Solution which is a Bonus Solution that you can download on Day 14.
      Onward, Sina

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support