I’ve chosen the day to start

Home Page All Forums Thrive-in-30 Starts Here I’ve chosen the day to start

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
2 weeks ago.

• Author

Participant

Hello everyone. I wander if anyone can answer my question please. Due to 2 weddings this weekend and next I’ve decided to begin the program next Sunday.
    I’ve listened to the intro on audible but what do I do now? Do I just wait till next Sunday to stop drinking and listen to the day one chapter?
    Even though I’m not stopping till next week I’m itching to get started, just don’t want to set myself up for a fall by giving in to temptation at these weddings.
    Many thanks

Participant

Hi There and Welcome aboard the Sober Coaster, a thrilling ride well worth the price of admission!
    I would say that every day you refrain from drinking is a victory. The 30DSS (30 Day Sobriety Solution) recommends that you stop drinking sometime during the first week of the Program. The idea is to get at least 30 consecutive days of Sobriety, this amount of days has been shown to be most effective in establishing new habit, a new way of Life.
    I hope this helps you decide to draw the line, and the sooner the better. I’ll just bet that another “wedding” or drinking event will loom on your calendar just as soon as the last drinking event finishes by the way…
    Onward!

Participant

I would also like to know how to prepare and start day 1 which is tomorrow for me. What do I do tomorrow? I’ve signed up to get the emails, etc. How can I start to get them tomorrow? Also, how can I find anyone else beginning tomorrow? Wish this was more intuitive….

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support