Listen to this ALCHOL subliminal to help reprogram your subconscious mind

Home Page All Forums Day 12 – The Subconscious Mind Solution Community Forum Listen to this ALCHOL subliminal to help reprogram your subconscious mind

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
11 months ago.

• Author

Participant

I always believed in subliminals and affirmation to help reprogram your subconscious mind. So when this was one of the solutions I was super happy. I been listening to this subliminal MP3 called stop ALCHOL addiction since day 1 I plan to listen to it for 30 straight nights when I sleep. It’s a great tool I thought I would share with anyone if they are interested in checking it out.

https://www.realsubliminal.com/product/alcoholism-addiction-treatment

Participant

thanks for sharing. do you find that it really helps? I would love something like this to listen to as i go to sleep

Participant

Very helpful I think it goes perfect with doing the 30 day sobriety solution. In the book they talk about getting your subconscious mind on the same page as your conscious mind. My plan is to listen to it 30 straight nights when I sleep or 1 hour during the day. For the first 15 days I listend to it while I was sleeping now I will do 1 hour A day because I want to listen to other subliminals at night.
      Let me know how it goes 🙃

Participant

@grimm1390 Thanks for the link. I will download it today & listen. I’m also going to use it to quit vaping when my quit date starts which should be soon as it is expensive. I also need to reprogram my mind around flying – my last drinking challenge as the thought of getting on an airplane sober terrifies me. I need to say “I love flying” & “Turbulence is fun” – ooh, just typing that makes my stomach tighten. Dream, Believe, Achieve!

Participant

I got the Sublimator App & programed some Thriving in Sobriety messages.

Participant

35 years ago I started listening to Dennis Waitley’s subliminal tapes. He is quoted in the book on page 58 and 198. While I am no longer a proponent of subliminal taping, I suggest “go for it” to anyone who is struggling with addiction. Anything you do that you believe or hope will add to your recovery can and will be an effective tool. Get a good night’s sleep. Peace.

Participant

I am on Day 12 and doing well. I enjoy the solutions and action steps.

Today Action 2 was to go back and listen to the Guided recordings, but I do not see anything Called Guided recordings on each of those days. I see the Images and sayings at the bottom, but not recoedings.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Participant

Oops, found the Guided Recordings on the home page.

Onward to day 13!

Participant

I appreciate all the tips and tools that others have used. I use them as resources to my thriving in sobriety. I have recorded my goal and vision statement on voice recording app and play it back to myself throughout the day. I have also recorded my I Love You statement. I recently included how I will surf the urge in my voice. I spend alot of time driving throughout my work day and come across my favorite places that in the past I would have planned in my route for a late lunch to accompany wine. My recording to reminds me of my goals, visions and tools to surf the urge have steered my vehicle a different route.
    I am grateful for this program. Thank you for being here, thank you Dave and Jack.

Participant

That is awesome cheryl1443. Great ideas to add these vision statements and goals to an app.

Which app did you use if you don’t mind me asking?

I find it so awkward to say i love you in the mirror, but am starting to feel it. I am at least proud of myself.

Onward! 😊😊

Participant

I also find the I Love You affirmation impossible to take seriously. Therefore this looks like it could be a good substitute. I have downloaded the subliminator App

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support