Looking for some genuine help

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Participant

Hello all,
    I am here to ask for some suggestions. I have been in a relationship for the past 5 years, and now we are getting hitched. I am so happy to make her my life partner. She is very special in my life, and I want to get the best of things for her. We are getting married soon, and I want to buy a wedding ring for her. She loves jewelry, and especially diamonds. So, I am planning to get her a beautiful diamond ring. Now, I am not so good in selecting jewelry, so I am here to ask for help. I searched online and found this one, http://www.pheradiamonds.com/shop/elora/. Is it pretty? I loved it, and I really hope she loves it too. Looking forward to your comments on this. Thanks in advance for helping.

Participant

kenneth . . . congrats seem in order. And as far as the ring, it sure seems elegant, stylish, and heartfelt. But, that said, I don’t know jack about such things. Rings seem to be safely within the realm of women. (hope that doesn’t come across as to sexist or anything. Just a feeling!) Maybe others on this site can weigh in on the topic. My understanding of rings are that they are but and expression of our deeper feelings. As a symbol, a wedding ring seems to represent a commitment to none other than the one wearing the wedding band — the one we deeply love.

All the best to you and your bride-to-be on that great day. Hope you both rock it and journey far, far into blissful new beginnings. There will surly be bumps along the way, but hang in there with the weathering of life’s challenges and trials.

Below is a quote some guy said. (The becoming of one, instead of two, seems represented by the twining double bands of the ring you’ve chosen. They turn, twist, and blend into the ONE.)

“A wedding ring is a symbol of commitment; a promise, a pledge, and a vow. The promise is to forsake all others, to stay devoted and true; the pledge is to honor that promise selflessly, to see the whole thing through; and the vow is to keep that pledge unwaveringly, until the days are few. It is a mutual agreement to become one instead of two.”

― J.W. Lord, Author of Worlds

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support