Lost and found on DAY 11!!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Participant

I find I am really swinging the pendulum these days…from “wow I feel great” to a bit irritated at life…but then again…I think that is just me;>…a little lost on Day 11 …but also …a serious positive is that I am NOT planning my day around alcohol; the when, the where, the how, the who with or who without…. and ..of course…what alcohol.

Good to see that I found some time and money …and some me that has been lost for quite awhile …not easy….but one 15 seconds at a time.

I end my day reading the forums so I wanted to share too…..Thanks, StMike10

Participant

Welcome to the 30DSS program Mike . Sounds like you are off to a strong start. It’s great that you are posting in the forums ! 100% Commitment will guarantee 100% turnaround in your life. Keep forging ahead, keep sharing, and keep Thriving! I like your clever lost and found reference! 🙂
    Onward fellow Sobriety Seeker! Sina

Participant

Hi st_mike 10. I had to take 3 days for Day 11! Not that it was a hard exercise, but I think Day 10 really took a lot of work for me. Core Values was a tremendous exercise. I also took some time to integrate everything that I was supposed to be doing daily into a handy format. I feel refreshed and renewed in purpose now that I have “caught up.” Onward to Day 12.

Participant

Excellent determined62! I also find I am taking Days as long as they take…..as long as I am Thriving and staying sober….it is all good and I am also onward to Day 25!!!!!…and Day 23 Solution. st_mike 10

Participant

Thanks fir sharing, I’ve been a bit lax over 10 and 11, not been on it as much, but similar sentiments to Mike….not planning where the next beer is coming from. Went to see The Wailers last night, perfect time for a beer, never crossed my mind (not least cos they were £5 a touch!)…off to friends for some lovely vegan food tonight which I look forward to tasting fully unclouded by alcohol….it ain’t easy but posts like these keep us all in line….thanks guys!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support