My question

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
2 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Participant

How can I live in a spiritual way, filling each day with health, happiness, and fun?

Participant

A good way to start is with a gratitude journal. Each night before you turn out the light, jot down 5 things you’re grateful for, even if it’s just for the electricity that powers the light! In just a few days you’ll be much more aware of all the little but great things you experience everyday. The more things you’re grateful for, the more things to be grateful for will show up in your life.
    Another way is to be of service to others. There is always someone who needs a kind word, a helping hand, or a door held…

Participant

Just fill out this form and press submit

https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/free-bible-study/

Participant

LoL,

I am on day 16 also.

Here is my reworded vision statement in the form of a question:

How can I remain excited and motivated to stay abstinent, free and energetic in my new life and accomplish all my highest goals and dreams?

Participant

Participant

Seems I have many questions:

How do I show love and respect for myself today?
    How can I feel confident, secure and unlimited?
    How can I employ poise and passion; stay focused and free?
    How can I let go of resentment, release myself and others from judgement and practice true forgiveness in all of my affairs?
    How do I express my gratitude for the abundance I experience in my life every day?
    How do I find the opportunities I seek: to create, connect and contribute; and how can I prepare so I can act upon them when I do?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support