My Vision and Goals

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
1 year ago.

• Author

Participant

My Vision
    I have more energy, drive, focus, and commitment as a result of thriving in my sobriety.  I see hope, fulfillment, love and passion as a result of my sobriety.  I am grateful I gained this clarity and focus through my sobriety.

My Goals
    1,  I will be sober for 30 days by November 28, 2017 at 11.59pm.
    2.  I will complete all of the daily solution reading and tasks and review my vision and goals on a daily basis for the duration of the 30 Day Sobriety Solution which ends November 25, 2017.
    3.  I will spend between one and two hours a day on researching my career change, whether it is applying for freelance jobs, or learning how to write and publish a book, or coming up with ideas for a book.  I will be productive at night to achieve this goal.

Participant

Hi Bluegirl,
    Just checking in to see how your progress is. Have you started writing that book yet? Or found that freelance job? How was the rest of your 30 days? Wishing you all the best! I’m on day 3 of no drinking and on day 6 of the program. Working on my goals now. 🙂

Participant

I’ll play along! Here are my 30 Day Vision Statement and 3 Goals.

30DVS: I am thinner and healthier than I’ve been in years. I have ample energy to do the fun weekends we have planned, and am very productive in my dissertation work. My relationships with C & D are happier and better because I am fully present for them.

Goal 1: I will have stayed sober for 30 days in a row by July 12, 2018.

*Goal 2: I will be a normal drinker again, and thriving in sobriety, with a take it or leave it attitude towards alcohol by July 12, 2018.

Goal 3: I will have completed the set-up for and then distributed the (dissertation work survey) by noon on July 12, 2018.

*I know this might sound like a cop-out, but I really did used to drink normally. The person who turned me onto the 30 Day Solution is doing it now, and has been a for a couple years, so she provides a really positive role model for me.

Participant

I’ll play along too. These are my goals for my 1st 30 days
    1) Thriving in sobriety, i.e., 100% committed until July 25, 2018
    (although this afternoon has been challenging – Sundays are trigger days for me – therefore I drove for Lyft instead of going to that pool party. Now I feel exhausted for no particular reason. Oh wait! I’m detoxing. Duh. Contemplating a nap because cooking on a Sunday always meant the vino.)
    2) Get down to 146 (now 152)
    3) Reduce liver pain (taking all sorts of supplements).
    4) Save $ by not buying booze.

Next 30 days – until Aug 25th, 2018
    1) Get down to 138 & maintain!
    2) Keeping saving $ by not buying booze & create an emergency fund.
    3) Keep healing liver (& brain).

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support