My Vision Statement

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author

Participant

I am incredibly grateful to be living my beautiful life with passion, focus, drive and energy again. I am healthy and vibrant. Every day is a new adventure in service, a new opportunity to love myself and others and experience the present moment with joy. Life is beautiful!

Participant

I like it!
    Thanks for sharing 🙂

Participant

I am getting ready to write mine today so I am exploring what others have done. This is really great!

Participant

Great statement.

Also on day #2 and here is mine:

I am awake, healthy and present–my happiness and positivity are contagious! I am grateful for ALL of my life experiences, opportunities for growth, and excited that I’m on a path of self-discovery. I am ready to give and receive love in equal parts, both to myself and others.

Participant

I will wake up full of energy and ready to kick ass! My relationships with my loved ones will be strong, my career will thrive, and when I look in the mirror, I will LOVE the person staring back at me. My dreams will come true!

Participant

Day 2 for me: I am fearless. I am vibrant, I trust myself, and I am of great courage. I am living my purpose.

Encouraged by the statements above.

Participant

Awesome statements!! Just wrapped up Day 14 and feeling excited and invigorated. Have had a couple blah days, but feeling great overall.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support