My Vision Statement, My Mission

Home Page All Forums Day 2 – The Purpose Solution Community Forum My Vision Statement, My Mission

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  julianburr27 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Participant

My vision statement is something I have been aware of for many years which has actually become a lot more clear in the last year.

I desire to help millions of people absolve their suffering. I have become an expert at a method of processing out emotions and beliefs, but with whatever is causing my addiction I am having trouble navigating through my own traumas, which have been many. I believe I have been given (or agreed) to these past instances so that I can be an actual master of a very complex array of issues, expert mode in life, so I can help almost anyone. I created a brand called Urbanlightenment 6 months ago, which is a spiritual personal development brand. It will be a massive Youtube channel and I will be selling teleconference courses and audio programs. It’s non new agey, practical and modern spiritual personal development.

I’ve been doing 1:1 coaching and getting great results in people. I envision myself in massive arenas filled with tens of thousands of people, taking them through these processes and allowing them to discover the Truth of what they are. Infinite beings. So for my process, ultimately, I want to be at the Tony Robbins level. Doing massive events like him, just as an example. This work is based in the mind sciences, and I don’t mean neurosciences, I mean the actual usage of the laws of consciousness to create massive transformations in peoples lives. Additionally, I am part of a boutique firm that does green bond financing. I desire to help the world go green through this investment vehicle. With all this said, for my personal life I wish to have a sense of adventure, and be able to go anywhere I desire, have fun without drugs or alcohol and be able to connect with anyone being freely expressed.

My ultimate goal in life, overarching all of this is to love everyone and everything. To identify with my beingness.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support