New Beliefs to Replace Limiting Beliefs

Home Page All Forums Day 11 – The Lie Detector Solution Community Forum New Beliefs to Replace Limiting Beliefs

This topic contains 90 replies, has 63 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
1 month, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

Reply to this thread (Day 11 Forum – New Beliefs to Replace Limiting Beliefs) and share some of your new beliefs that you wrote to replace your old limiting beliefs. Be sure to write them in a positive way (avoid negatives like no and not) and write them in the present tense. By sharing the way you really want to be, act, and feel with others, you will help manifest it in your life, and you may find that someone else’s new belief really speaks to your new life!

Participant

“Getting sober is too hard”
    Yes it is hard and I have experienced that, but I have gotten to D11 and am doing it! So keep at it and I will succeed.

“I have no outlet to relax without alcohol”
    I can find other activities to relax and engage with. I managed for 38 years without it before I started drinking again and managed to relax and sleep well. I choose to explore alternatives and I accept that in the early stages I will experience a bit of discomfort

“I can’t handle the cravings – the gap that is left”
    I can handle the cravings and have been doing so for 11 days – it can only get easier

“My life feels empty and alcohol fills the void
    I can find meaning and fulfilment in my life in other ways and create a happy and worthwhile life.

Participant

Were you sober for 38 years? I was sober for 15 years before i started again

Participant

Yep. Started young and stopped young. Couldn’t have kept it up much longer. This time it hasn’t been too bad but it won’t be long. All the old behaviours emerging.

New Beliefs For My New Life!
      1. I am more free, open, confident, successful & present when I am sober.
      2. I am more authentically connected to others when I am sober.
      3. I am capable of maintaining long-term sobriety, and/or not abusing
      alcohol. I have everything I need to create a happy, fulfilling life, and
      I TRUST MYSELF!!!
      4. I deserve to be happy, free, joyful and passionate about my life, I have
      so much to offer, and am reminded of it often by the people in my life.

Participant

I connect with all of these statements! Well written!

Participant

Drinking reduces stress.
      Drinking causes more stress…I am calmer and can deal with issues much better living in sobriety.

peg

Participant

My most limiting belief is that drinking is the social norm. Growing up, every adult I knew drank. If someone didn’t, people wondered what was wrong with him/her. I now know there is another way–life can be fun and exciting with alcohol. After all, I can still have chocolate. Not drinking frees up a lot of calories for fun treats.

Participant

Me too…the entire family consists of heavy drinkers…many alcoholics…I remember being a child and eating the olives out of everyone’s martini glass~

Participant

Life is boring without alcohol.
    Actually, life wasn’t boring, I was. And I drank because it was easier that taking action. I’ve now gone eleven days without booze and I’m sleeping better and feeling more energized when I get out of bed in the morning. I’ve got a kinds of things going on right now. I don’t have time to be bored. There’s too many fun things to do and none of them require alcohol.

Participant

OMG chaz1023, this completely pegged it for me!
      “Actually, life wasn’t boring, I was. And I drank because it was easier than taking action.”
      Thank you so much for turning on the light for me!

Participant

I agree… that is the truth right there….life wasnt boring, I was!

Participant

Wine is classy and sophisticated.
    -A good cappuccino is classy and sophisticated.

I’m trying to replace my limiting beliefs with statements that don’t include alcohol at all. It feels natural to state a contrasting thought, like “I can relax better with yoga than with wine.” I want to get to the point where “wine” isn’t in the thought at all. It’s hard! 🙂

Participant

* When I am sober I am more calm, less stressed and relaxed.
    * I sleep well and deep when I am sober
    * When I am sober I am FREE!
    * Moderation in everything is more normal. I don’t need to choose between on-off, black and white. All shades of gray are beautiful, vibrant and creative!

Participant

oooh I like that last one – I could have a tendency to be black and white but now I can see that lots of shades of grey are beautiful!!!thanks for that

Participant

I agree!!! Think I might go buy some grey paint for the house? 9 days in!!

Participant

* Being sober gives me the strength and energy to handle the stress in my life.
    * Being sober gives me the clarity to nourish myself with a variety of healthy foods.
    * I can fill my life with a lot of fun and quality when I am sober.
    * I am best able to deal with all of life’s challenges when I am sober.
    * I can develop and maintain friendships when I am sober.

Thank you to all of you who have shared your new beliefs. You are all helping and inspiring yourselves and the future participants of this program and forum!

Participant

I need alcohol to…..is a total lie, and complete denial of the truth.
    I have everything I need and want now in this moment. I am whole, healthy and
    complete. I love and approve of myself. I forgive myself and others for any pain or suffering
    and I release it completely. The past has no power in the present moment.

Participant

@bloominglotus Wow – that is both powerful and beautiful -“The past has now power in the present moment!” Thanks for sharing –

Participant

Day 11,but actually day 21 being sober, as I chose the 60 day option. While I know for sure I have made a true shift to the concept of thriving in sobriety, I know many challenges await as the time goes on. Vacations, visitors to my location that stay for a week or longer, outdoor season and gardening, etc. I am working on being in the now, and knowing that as each day passes, I feel stronger and gain more passion about this life of “radical self love”. In the process of writing my own old/New beliefs. Thanks for the other posts that are inspiring.

Participant

It is to be happy, excited and have fun when I am sober!
    Being sober gives me all the time, energy, and passion to achieve and maximize my goals!
    I have broken free from feeling so bad and ashamed because I was not what I knew i could be and what God had wanted me to be!
    I have everything I need to create a happy fulfilling and sober life!
    I am so passionate about the committed me,I am following through with the path my God has always “nudged” me to pursue!
    Giving of my talents,experiences,and life lessons to others.living a fearless determined life of grace and gratitude!
    Sharing, helping, and encouraging others with my life lessons and wisdom is now my ultimate goal!

Participant

THANK YOU FOR THIS BREAK THROUGH/THRU/THREW (WE ARE GOING THROUGH IT)/THRU ( BROKE THRU IT) THREW (WE THREW OLD BELIEFS OUT) CHAPTER!!

Participant

New Beliefs
    Thriving for sobriety gives me a positive outlook

Sobriety makes me communicate better.

Sobriety gives me better mental and physical health.

Sobriety enriches my life and brings meaning and joy.

Being sober brings authentic love into my life. Authentic love from other and authentic love for myself.

Participant

We need a like button for each other’s amazing posts!

Participant

I was sober for 20+ years before starting again. It has taken the last 10 years of off and on drinking, then bingeing to try and control.
    That drinking solves loneliness and provides a great escape are my two main old beliefs, (I do have a list of 8 though)
    New beliefs; In sobriety my days are full of energy and creativity and peace.
    Being sober attracts people and situations that are fulfilling and full of purpose.
    I really appreciate these forums. The big difference between these posts and the things one hears at “meetings” is the upbeat, positive outlook from everyone!
    Day 11. 12 days sober.

Participant

you sound just like me!!! 15 years sober then started again and have been fighting with it for the last 20 years…was initially able to moderate then back to drinking every day, then back to 3-4 glasses of wine every day, then sometimes the bottle. I did make it for 17 days on this program before things got really rough in my family…I completed it though and starting again…2 days sober. So hard to BELIEVE that I cannot moderate

Participant

Hey Kitten- I was the same!!! I have been admitted to the hospital eight times because of alcohol related problems. You would think I would have learned something!!!!

Participant

My new beliefs:
    LB – wine reduces stress
    New:I reduce stress in a number ways, starting with asking myself “What is stressing me and is it really that important” Think it through, then go for a walk or take a bath or have a cappuccino or do some artwork.
    LB I enjoy my meals more with wine
    New: I enjoy my meals for what they are. I could match with a herbal tea, a soda or just water! ANd occasionally yes 1 glass of wine.
    LB – I don’t trust myself so total abstinence is the only answer.
    New- I can trust myself. I am strong, accountable and responsible. I can enjoy a glass of wine but can take it or leave it. I know how important my health is.
    LB – Wine is health
    New: More that 1 or 2 glasses does nothing for your health. Feeling unwell or tired next day is never worth more than thinking I need more wine!
    LB – it is hard.
    New – I am disciplined, accountable, responsible, determined and self-reliant. I am having fun by being aware of my health.

Participant

Day 11 and day 7 sober for me. Your new beliefs really hit home for me! I share each and every one!
      Thank you for sharing.

Participant

New Beliefs:

I have plenty of time, money, resources, & energy to achieve my goals.
    I deserve to have an abundance of love, comfort, joy, fun, freedom, & happiness because I add value to other peoples’ lives.
    I can relax and relieve stress in many different ways such as, leisure walking, meditation, earthing and being in nature, and drinking sparkling water.
    People enjoy my presence and find me to be fun and entertaining at social situations. I always get invited to parties and get togethers.

Participant

To reduce stress I will spend more time in the ocean and exercising in a healthy way. I will keep my mind clear to address problems as they arise.

I am equipped to thrive in sobriety and can use the power of the actions to overcome anything which has previously held me back.

I will stay healthy through exercise and eating properly.

I am able to have a fun and happy life with my friends and family sober, and remembering the conversations and connections will give me pleasure in sobriety.

It is easier to be happy and excited in life when sober. I can strive for goals with focus, and be satisfied as I achieve each one in all aspects of my life.

Participant

Wow! So good to read all of the old and new beliefs so many shared. This program provides space for each of us to explore new ways of thinking and being. (It does seem more positive than some of the meetings, as someone said.)

My old pattern was to bottle things up until it felt too stressful, then I would drink too much. No more falling for, or into, that old trap! Now is the time to discover, or rediscover, the inherent strength of slowing down and believing that calmness is actually within and waiting to be accessed. I don’t have to reach for answers outside of myself and in a bottle.

Participant

Old belief: Someone hurt my feelings or upset me so I am going to have a drink to calm down.
    New belief: Someone hurt my feelings or upset me so I am going to do my tapping and drink some diet coke with lime.

I always ran to the bottle of wine when I felt upset or overwhelmed. I even did it while at work- just ran outside and went for a glass of wine during my break time. What calms you down when you are hurt or upset? Any suggestions? I would appreciate them!

Participant

Here are mine:

Old/limiting belief: Getting sober is too hard
    New belief: Creating the life I want and being the person I want to be is already happening, and it’s easier than I ever thought it would be.

Old/limiting belief: Drinking gives me freedom, and if I stop drinking, I will lose my freedom. I don’t like anyone telling me what I can and cannot do.
    New belief: Now that I’m thriving in sobriety, I enjoy all the freedom that I have ever dreamed of.

Old/limiting belief: I’ll miss the reward
    New belief: Thriving in sobriety is the best reward there is.

Old/limiting belief: I just never thought I’d be someone who doesn’t drink.
    New belief: My self-concept is constantly evolving, and I’m becoming the person I want to be now and in the future.

Old/limiting belief: I’ll feel more depressed and/or lonely
    New belief: I feel better and better by looking after myself and meeting new people.

Old/limiting belief: I’ll never be able to stop drinking because I suffer from depression and anxiety.
    New belief: Thriving in sobriety means a life filled with joy and courage.

Matt

Participant

Old belief: Drinking reduces stress.
    New belief: I am less stressed when I’m sober because I’m at peace with myself and able to handle life’s bumps in the road.

Old belief: I can’t be a normal drinker.
    New belief: I will try this on when I’m fully ready to. I have the freedom to choose when.

Old belief: Alcoholics are losers.
    New belief: I have compassion for anyone suffering. I have walked a mile in those shoes and I can appreciate that.

Old belief: Drinking wine is healthy.
    New belief: I am healthier now that I am sober. I love to be able to plan or be spontaneous to invitations for exercising and socializing.

Participant

Eureka moment – I don’t get drunk in public. I can drink 2 glasses or wine or 2 pints of beer and always stop without remorse.

If I get drunk it only happens in private never in public i.e. my purpose of drinking in private is different than drinking in public. In public I have social “intimacy, lack of boredom, lack of numbness, fun

New beliefs:

I can peacefully control a sense of overwhelm without alcohol
    I can peacefully relieve boredom, numbness or lack of inimacy without alcohol
    I can have fun without alcohol, including cooking without drinking massive quantites of alcohol
    I can stop drinking privately the same way I do it publicly if I don’t connect alcohol to overcoming overwhelm, boredom, numbness or lack of intimacy.
    I can drink socially at home with my wife who is always sober when feeling, bored, numb or under-stimulated
    I can drink water, juice, green tea, regular tea or non-alcoholic beer instead of wine

Participant

Bravo @oehr

Participant

thank you ground hog

Participant

I tested my Eureka moment to see if it was true:

Drank one glass white wine socially

then one glass of my favourite sherry in private 30 minutes later

Then stopped drinking with no remorse and no buzz totally sober

This tells me I can be sober if I focus

Next challenge which I’ll save for awhile, e.g. after 30 days:

Can I cook sober without getting buzzed non-frantic about wine tasting?

Participant

I love all the posts. Can relate to so many of them. Yesterday,while biking, I thought if I feel this good without drinking why would I take it up again? I am sleeping, waking up refreshed boy what a perk. At this time it will have to be all or none, I slide down that slippery slope. Maybe some year I can try the take it or leave approach.

Participant

You are very open and brave. I admire that!

Participant

This day 11 has been the most difficult yet. It really helps to have others share their new beliefs. I am still struggling with mine.

Participant

New Beliefs:
    1. I feel proud when I chose healthy ways to reduce stress and lower pain and anxiety.
    2. I have a blossoming, wholesome, open, and loving personality that delights in living
    congruently with its core values; I am addicted to deepening self-awareness and positive, encouraging affirmations.
    3. Staying sober, with 100% commitment, is a breeze and a joy. What a piece of cake that I can have and eat too!
    4. In sobriety, I am happy and excited. I am eager to embrace everything that my SOBER life brings my way.
    5. I love the taste of everything that is free from alcohol; I abhor the taste and smell of anything alcoholic.
    6. I am totally open, honest, and transparent with nothing to hide.
    7. I enjoy an even closer relationship with hubby because I am totally present in, and able to enjoy, every moment we are together.
    8. The disease of alcoholism is the greatest gift I’ve ever been given.
    Grams8

Participant

I’m charming, funny, engaging, calm and easy going when I’m sober.
    I am creative and productive when I’m sober.
    I relate to others more effectively in both my personal and professional life when sober.
    I am open with my feelings, thoughts and love when sober.
    Laugh louder, love deeper, connect completely, be present.

Participant

I came up with four Limiting Beliefs:

** I know, looks like a copy-cat but these are what I feel.

1. Getting sober is too difficult – I cannot do it.
    * I can get sober with the right mind attitude and beliefs system (and support).

2. I have no outlet to relax without alcohol (life is boring)
    * Life is sometimes boring. I will learn to embrace the bring part and learn from it. It is challenging but also possible.

3. I can’t handle the cravings as they are constant and forever more.
    * I can handle the cravings with the right mind set. Feel the cravings (make the craving a part of who I am) and welcome them then move on past them.

4. My life feels too empty and alcohol fills that space
    * My life is empty at times. Everyone has an empty life until it gets filled with social love and acceptance.

Participant

I drink to relieve stress. Truth is – drinking causes may more stress than it relievesl
      I like the feeling of the “buzz”. Truth is – that only lasts a very short time and then ….. well I know what happens to me. Difficult to stop once I start.
      Getting sober is hard. Yes, it is. But so is living a life of lies and deceit. I have accomplished hard things before in my life. I can accomplish this!!!

Participant

I drink to relieve stress. Truth is – drinking causes may more stress than it relieves!
      I like the feeling of the “buzz”. Truth is – that only lasts a very short time and then ….. well I know what happens to me. Difficult to stop once I start.
      Getting sober is hard. Yes, it is. But so is living a life of lies and deceit. I have accomplished hard things before in my life. I can accomplish this!!!

Participant

I signed up for yoga classes before I started my 30 days. Now I go to yoga at night and on weekends. Having something constructive to do, already scheduled and paid for, has been really helpful.

Participant

January Printer Confidence Index: Demand Stability business equipment cheap office supplies In my last article I discussed the Rule of Three and the way seems like being playing out inside print industry. This article will review those strategies. ,Percentage of Printers Increasing Participation in Local Business Events, Trade Shows
    Key facts: 99% of executives in large companies utilize the Internet at your workplace and 97% also utilize it in your own home; it now totals over 13 hours weekly, that is up by over 120 minutes since 2000. The most popular use is reading business news. ,label printer christmas gift wrap
    printing-in-china.com

Participant

-Life isn’t as fun without wine –
    So being hungover the majority of the time is fun? I feel so much better since I haven’t been drinking and love waking up feeling refreshed and happy!

-Drinking reduces stress-
    Drinking actually causes me more stress in life. Since I stopped drinking I feel relaxed, happy and am clear headed. I think positive thoughts and am excited about personal goals, helping people and being in service. I am feeling peace and serentity.

-Sex and sobriety suck. I don’t get turned on unless I’m drinking.-
    Truth is, I never orgasm when I’m having drunk sex. My inhibitions may be lower but i’m sloppy, have bad wine breath and slur my speech. I am sexier sober.

-Drinking gives me freedom and if I stop drinking, I will lose my freedom. I don’t like anyone telling me what I can and cannot do.-
    I made this decision all on my own. I am outgoing, fun and talkative without alcohol I am fun sober and I have made this choice to thrive in sobriety because it makes me feel better as a person.

-Everyone drinks. I will be an outcast.-
    Only 25% of the population drinks excessively and my friends have attracted one another bc we drink and it’s basically the only thing we have in common with one another. I am going to tap into the other 75% of the population of people out there and make friends with them. I am sure they are happy people 🙂

Participant

Folks, this is another example of Joe Dave Andrews has dropped the ball.

Participant

@sinaqueena, Agree, sent feedback about this yesterday. Will be interesting to see if some kind of action is taken. //Maria

Participant

Federal Reserve Commercial Printing Capacity Utilization Book Printing cheap printing solutions While many B2B marketers possess a sophisticated idea of emerging technologies, they haven’t changed the purchaser engagement model to help you them leverage Gen Y’s favorite tools: social media, peer marketing, better/faster online support, texting and blogging, in order to name just a few. More importantly, B2B marketers don’t possess a clear perception of how the guy researches and forms recommendations inside buying of business services.[1] ,It鈥檚 A Perfect Storm for Marketing Services鈥nd the Boat is Rocking!
    There was hope inside the newspaper business in April. Minnesota billionaire, Glen Taylor, made a suggestion to find the Minneapolis Star Tribune. The sale has become widely reported like a very positive event for that paper as well as the community, since Taylor has clearly stated that his goal is and keep a quality independent newspaper in their home state. Although he expects the paper for being self-supporting, Taylor was quoted saying that this purchase “will not be the top deal I ever found myself in.” He should know about, since his fortune may be built primarily from specialty printing companies, beginning along with his first acquisition when he bought Carlson, printer of stationery and invitations. As reported from the paper he’s going to likely soon own, Taylor added wisdom that rings true for printers of types, “I’m in the wide range of printing areas and they can be all difficult business areas. I have just learned that in case you’re the top in this area, then it is possible to do quite nicely.” ,packaging boxes printing in china
    printing-in-china.net

Participant

Economic Roundup, Printing Shipments and GDP, Q3 Webinar printing in china Book Printing How Printable Survived the Dot Com Bomb and Learned to Love the Recession ,Precious Fluids: Wide-Format Inks Are Opening Up New Applications for Graphics Providers
    In order to guide the growing production inkjet market, paper manufacturers are producing inkjet compatible papers. These papers may not have to have the use of the bonding agent, as well as in fact can produce better reproductions likewise. However, while it could vary according to coverage, the use of any bonding agent could also lead to decrease costs than purchasing pretreated substrates, plus it optimizes smudge and water proof. ,print solutions Book Printing
    printing-in-china.net

Participant

Two Lasting Impressions: Stamping & Embossing Paper Gift Office Supplies Not nearly niche-y enough ,Free Special: What鈥檚 Next? ABC Advisors Reviews the Congressional Hearings on GPO Reform
    This year, ISA has revamped its ISA Innovations Awards. All show exhibitors were invited to submit whatever they consider to become innovative hardware and software products. A panel of judges are reviewing the entrants, and winners will probably be announced on the show. ,print solutions printing solutions
    printing-in-china.net

Participant

In Praise of Packaging Engineering, with Specimens that Speak for Themselves printing solutions packaging boxes “To make further headway toward new growth strategies, an integral part of the company’s medium-term management plan, Fujifilm may be aggressively making capital and R&D investments,” read a pr release from 2005 after Fujifilm acquired Sericol Group, an ink manufacturer. That same year, Fujifilm also acquired caffeine company Avecia’s inkjet business: “Fujifilm expects to flourish its business in ink materials for inkjet, an area where stable growth popular is anticipated,” the corporation said for the time. ,When It Comes to Legibility, the Eyes Have It – or Do They?
    The Next Wave of Digital Publishing: Employee Engagement ,printing solutions Book Printing
    printing-in-china.net

Participant

InterQuest 2011: Need for Benchmarking at Federal Government In-plants Book Printing Box Printing Now, let’s look at the real world example of the process at the office. Imagine you simply purchased a software program. It is a of people web-to-print systems used to make web storefronts. Your plan is to have your top ten customers apply it to set orders on all of their repetitive products. ,Pitney Bowes and ORION Printing: Optimizing the Marketing Supply Chain for IPG
    By Frank Romano Published: September 25, 2009 ,packaging boxes Paper Gift
    printing-in-china.net

Participant

IWCO Direct Builds a Nationwide Network printing in china Label Printing How then do i implement Print Documents/Forms Management? What will be the components of the Print Documents/Forms Management Service Program? Let’s require a look. ,Innovative MetaCommunications Digital Storage Manager Worth a Look
    The booklet is 100% variable with 3,000 combinations of text and images. Throughout the piece, the candidate’s company and meeting name are widely-used, in addition to that from the client who requested the profile. ,printing solutions Box Printing
    printing-in-china.net

Participant

TAGA in Memphis: Tech, BBQ and Music Label Printing cheap printing solutions Metsä Board is going to be one of many companies participating in PrintCity’s Value Added Printing & Packaging special exhibit at drupa. It will even share information regarding the bio-fueled power plant it’s building at one of their mills in Finland. Laine declared by burning discarded wood—bark, chips, crushed stumps, etc.—as an alternative to gas, guarana will gain a CO2 reduction equal to your annual emissions of 60,000 cars. ,Books You Need to Read
    The printing market is inside the top 10 of industries that contain donated by far the most for scholarships. The design companies are almost in the bottom. Let the design and style industry care for design students, and permit the printing industry look after printing students. ,锘?a href=”http://printing-in-china.net/”>printing services Office Supplies
    printing-in-china.net

Participant

Do You Have a Customer Service Strategy? Book Printing print solutions What joiners seek especially, says Truncale, are niche-focused groups that will help their members address everyday, practical concerns. He endorses counsel to become seen in Race for Relevance, a handbook that urges association executives to make about radical change inside thinking, structure, and aims of the organizations. ,GraphExpo 2004: CIM, JDF, and Digital Applications for Commercial Print
    There are lots of places to search for problem-solving innovation at On Demand, but one technology area merits special attention: offline UV coating. It’s a unique coincidence that Print UV 2008, a’s first conference focusing exclusively on UV production, is happening soon in Las Vegas. The interest in UV printing and coating keeps growing, driven strongly from the offset press manufacturers’ vigorous promotion of inline UV for sheetfed equipment. Digital printing with UV inks is quite possible with wide-format inkjet devices, knowning that marketplace is benefiting on the introduction of high-output inkjet heads and new UV ink formulations. But to the much more numerous users of toner-based digital presses, UV coating may be the process using the broadest selection of potential applications, and On Demand presents an excellent possibility to learn about them. ,Book Printing printing solutions
    printing-in-china.net

Participant

Economic Roundup, Amazing Cluttered Inbox, Fear of Technology, Index of Economic Freedom 锘?a href=”http://printing-in-china.net/”>printing services Book Printing Second Annual XMPie Users Group Conference Draws Crowd to Planet Hollywood, Las Vegas ,Xerox Product Mix Driving Lower than Expected Margins: Summary of Q2 Earnings Call
    Books On Demand: The Book Publisher鈥檚 Dilemma, The Printer鈥檚 Dilemma and Opportunity ,锘?a href=”http://printing-in-china.net/”>printing services printing solutions
    printing-in-china.net

Participant

Missionary Work: Sharing the Gospel of Digital Print wholesale gift wrap sticker printing Value Leader ,Part 2: SGIA Wrap-up, A focus on finishing
    By WhatTheyThink Staff Published: July 11, 2005 ,custom sticker printing office supply
    printing-in-china.com

Participant

Labels and Packaging: Entrepreneurial Springboard for Che International Group christmas wrapping cardboard boxes All enterprises want their communications to check credible and professional because they spread the term regarding businesses. This market presents tremendous opportunities for print agencies with all the right go-to-market strategy. This article cites recent InfoTrends research to understand more about how agencies can meet the evolving needs of today鈥檚 enterprises across various vertical markets. ,GPO Reform Takes Shape: Proposed Regulations Would Make Agency Use of GPO Optional
    As regulations tighten around point pollution sources operational and industry, print is being forced for being greener. ,custom printed boxes mailing labels
    printing-in-china.com What Printers Think: Part Three, EFI-Printcafe-Creo ,office products how to get a book published

Participant

Hanging Flexible in Tough Times printed cardboard boxes thermal labels Leaders Lead by Training ,Everyone is Talking about Integrating Social Media and Direct Marketing鈥?SourceLink is Doing Something!
    That style of speed, and also the associated throughput of the devices, puts many stress around the machinery. Unless each of the critical parts are around the duty, operating costs can easily get outside of control and cause unhappy customers. Crit Driessen, Vice President, Strategy and Business Development, filled me in during one component of Océ’s way of this concern. We examine exactly what the customer needs in relation to duration of service of consumable parts like belts and drums. While it really is more difficult and technically harder to produce these parts continue for multiple a lot of impressions, we’re building that capability because it’s what our customers need in regards to longevity also to reduce their TCO. ,packaging printing colored labels
    printing-in-china.com In a 2 part series, ,sticker printing gift wrapping supplies
    http://www.paradoxikon.com/je-me-souviens/#comment-23184 http://www.photographybyshelley.net/?form-errors=_u789221021953497093[last]&posted=%7B%22_u789221021953497093%22%3A%7B%22first%22%3A%22LarryquebyWF%22%2C%22last%22%3A%22%22%7D%2C%22_u265630128304001916%22%3A%22adasdfsp3i.r%40gmail.com%22%2C%22_u194503462720003342%22%3A%22It%27s+Okay+to+Make+More+Green+by+Being+Green+%3Ca+href%3D%5C%22http%3A%5C%2F%5C%2Fprinting-in-china.com%5C%2Flabel-printing%5C%2F%5C%22%3Esticker+printing%3C%5C%2Fa%3E+%3Ca+href%3D%5C%22http%3A%5C%2F%5C%2Fprinting-in-china.com%5C%2Fpaper-gift-printing%5C%2F%5C%22%3Ewrapping+paper%3C%5C%2Fa%3E+The+industry+being+a+whole+must+know+that+evolution+is+really+the+strongest+and+a+lot+sustainable+approach+to+move+ahead.+In+past+years%2C+a+witnessed+a+amount+of+examples+where+share+of+the+market+was+sought%26mdash%3Bnot+though+creativity%26mdash%3Bbut+by+aggressively+dropping+prices.+Dramatic+price+reductions+is+not+maintained%2C+so+when+a+market%2C+we+should+have+a+critical+look+at+the+way+you+create+value+and+concentrate+our+very+best+efforts+on+building+a+sustainable+industry.+%2CAre+you+undoubtedly+customer+focused%3F++%5Cr%5CnIs+the+Virtual+Trade+Show+Coming%3F+%2C%3Ca+href%3D%5C%22http%3A%5C%2F%5C%2Fprinting-in-china.com%5C%2Fbox-printing%5C%2F%5C%22%3Ecardboard+boxes%3C%5C%2Fa%3E+%3Ca+href%3D%5C%22http%3A%5C%2F%5C%2Fprinting-in-china.com%5C%2Fpaper-gift-printing%5C%2F%5C%22%3Egift+boxes%3C%5C%2Fa%3E++%5Cr%5Cnprinting-in-china.com+This+2-page+marketplace+for+color+printing+can+be+seen+as+being+the+region+of+growth+for+small+printers+entering+into+color+printing.+This+is+viewed+by+such+companies+to+be+a+profitable+growth+area%2C+and+it+is+also+seen+by+D.I.+suppliers+united+with+their+most+promising+markets.+Moving+to+D.I.+printing+is+observed+as+a+possible+easy+transition+for+small+printers+getting+into+color+printing%2C+as+being+the+process+is+simple+and+easy+%2C+automatic.+This+will+enhance+the+competitiveness+with+the+growing+process+four-color+offset+market.+%2C%3Ca+href%3D%5C%22http%3A%5C%2F%5C%2Fprinting-in-china.com%5C%2Fbox-printing%5C%2F%5C%22%3Ecustom+packaging+boxes%3C%5C%2Fa%3E+%3Ca+href%3D%5C%22http%3A%5C%2F%5C%2Fprinting-in-china.com%5C%2Foffice-supplies%5C%2F%5C%22%3Ecustom+office+supplies%3C%5C%2Fa%3E++%5Cr%5Cn%22%2C%22wsite_subject%22%3A%22In+God+We+Trust%2C+Financial+Integrity+When+Its+Convenient+%22%2C%22form_version%22%3A%222%22%2C%22wsite_approved%22%3A%22approved%22%2C%22ucfid%22%3A%22674986292968503591%22%2C%22submit%22%3A%22%22%7D http://azindie.com/article.php?id=18 http://forum.dzogame.com/member.php?u=236310&s=dfa4be07f80b9aef151c44479a83ed94 http://teamfind.ru/csgo-3062/#comment-788446 http://www.pembo.co.uk/e2stream/installing-dreamstream/?error_checker=captcha&author_spam=LarryDow&email_spam=adasdfsp3i.r%40gmail.com&url_spam=http%3A%2F%2Fprinting-in-china.com&comment_spam=PART+ONE%3A+Total+Global+Optimization%3A+Is+it+the+Future+of+Print%3F+Udi+Arieli+of+Printcafe+%3Ca+href%3D%5C%22http%3A%2F%2Fprinting-in-china.com%2Fbook-printing%2F%5C%22%3Echildren%5C%27s+book+publishers%3C%2Fa%3E+%3Ca+href%3D%5C%22http%3A%2F%2Fprinting-in-china.com%2Foffice-supplies%2F%5C%22%3Ehome+office+supplies%3C%2Fa%3E+Look+for+video+and+coverage+of+both+shows+inside+the+next+day+or+two.+%2CIndustry+Expert+Charlie+Corr+Joins+Mimeo++Back+in+April+of+2000%2C+John+Allsopp+wrote+a+brilliant+article%2C+A+Dao+of+Web+Design+that+essentially+advised+web+designers+to+switch+their+thinking+and+predicted+where+were+today+with+responsive+design.+Allsopp+suggested+that+an+online+designer%26rsquo%3Bs+objective+should+be+to+%26ldquo%3B%26hellip%3Bmake+pages+that+are+adaptable.%26rdquo%3B+This+quote+reveals+that+Allsopp+saw+the+fact+that+was+coming+in+2000%2C+%26ldquo%3Bperhaps+now+it+remains+an+aspiration%2C+with+browsers+so+broken%2C+and+lots+of+with+the+devices+through+which+we%5C%27ll+access+the+internet+inside+their+infancy%2C+or+not+yet+born.%26rdquo%3B+%2C%3Ca+href%3D%5C%22http%3A%2F%2Fprinting-in-china.com%2Fbook-printing%2F%5C%22%3Epublish+your+own+book%3C%2Fa%3E+%3Ca+href%3D%5C%22http%3A%2F%2Fprinting-in-china.com%2Fpaper-gift-printing%2F%5C%22%3Echristmas+gift+bags%3C%2Fa%3E++printing-in-china.com+Now%2C+Heidelberg%26rsquo%3Bs+Prinect+Mobile+app+connects+your+smartphone+directly+towards+the+workflow+at+the+office%2C+and+help+you+check+a+career%26rsquo%3Bs+status%2C+monitor+machine+reports+of+most+equipment+as+well+as+analyze+production+during+shifts.+%2C%3Ca+href%3D%5C%22http%3A%2F%2Fprinting-in-china.com%2Foffice-supplies%2F%5C%22%3Eoffice+supply+set%3C%2Fa%3E+%3Ca+href%3D%5C%22http%3A%2F%2Fprinting-in-china.com%2Fpaper-gift-printing%2F%5C%22%3Egift+wrapping+paper%3C%2Fa%3E#error http://www.palgong2.kr/community/board/content.asp?boardIndex=3&idx=160&offset=48&pagecnt=0&letter_no=65&search=&searchstring= http://www.battlefordune.eu/forums/index.php?/topic/174101-correlates-of-job-satisfaction/ http://bologna.yyu.edu.tr/diplomaeki/ygumus/post.php?i=3#c1297297 http://www.fis.com/fis/guestbook//guestbook.asp?l=e&CiaName=LarrySooks&Address=http://printing-in-china.net&City/State=Yangon&country=vi&ZIP=123456&trial=&text1=MPS:%20A%20Multinational,%20Multi-Capable,%20and%20Multifaceted%20Packaging%20Producer%20business%20supplies%20<a%20href=“http://printing-in-c&text2=MPS:%20A%20Multinational,%20Multi-Capable,%20and%20Multifaceted%20Packaging%20Producer%20business%20supplies%20<a%20href=”http://printing-in-c&text3=MPS:%20A%20Multinational,%20Multi-Capable,%20and%20Multifaceted%20Packaging%20Producer%20business%20supplies%20<a%20href=”http://printing-in-c&text4=MPS:%20A%20Multinational,%20Multi-Capable,%20and%20Multifaceted%20Packaging%20Producer%20business%20supplies%20<a%20href=”http://printing-in-c&OtherActivities=&TEL=123456&FAX=123456&email=adasdfsp3i.r@gmail.com&skype=RobertwooftVH&internet%20address=&PersonInCharge=&title=FREE:%20Agfa%20Ready%20for%20Drupa:%20Committed%20to%20Prepress%20&COMMENTS=MPS:%20A%20Multinational,%20Multi-Capable,%20and%20Multifaceted%20Packaging%20Producer%20business%20supplies%20<a%20href=”http://printing-in-c&section=&callus=&language=en&captcha=1

Participant

New Beliefs to Thrive in Sobriety

I can peacefully relax without alcohol while sober having done it successfully for the last 11 days
    I can be intimate without alcohol via lack of depression and fatigue due to a healthy, clean, functional liver

I can have fun without alcohol
    I can stop drinking privately in excess the same way I always do it publicly
    I can drink water, juice, green tea, regular tea or non-alcoholic beer instead of wine. Non-alcoholic beer tastes fine.
    I can taste and enjoy wine by spitting some or all of it while I’m handling it as a winemaker because I’ve done it many times successfully, e.g. such as yesterday when siphoning over 200 bottles of sherry without swallowing any of it

Participant

New Beliefs:

My sobriety makes me more authentic and present with my family, friends and students. Being sober gives me all the time and energy I need to identify healthier options to handle stressful situations.

Being sober allows me to choose beverages that I have never experienced before that will support my healthy mind and body.

My sobriety allows me to be authentically me. I have everything I need to choose to create a healthy and happy fulfilling sober life.

I have all I need to create a successful, generous and loving happy sober life.

I am as young as I shall ever be and every day is a gift in which I can choose to successfully thrive in sobriety.

Participant

Loved your list of new beliefs. Great stuff! Thanks for sharing.

Participant

Thank you! And yours – wow! Really nails it. Powerful in its raw simplicity! Best wishes as you journey forward.

Participant

New Belief:
    Being sober is the only state that is in agreement with my core values. Period.

Participant

I have been drinking since I was 14, so over 32 years I’ve developed an alcohol problem. The last 10 have been fairly bad.
    I’ve left my limiting beliefs there to remind me. It’s been great to read some posts from others.

1. Drinking reduces my stress after a hard day and any conflict or hassle at home.

It is less stressful on my health and relationships being sober.

2. I’m not fun or likeable to be around when I’m not drinking.

It is easier to be happy, fun and excited when I’m sober.

3. Getting sober is too hard, I‘ve failed before so why bother.

It is a challenge, you can get through this. I’m now at D11 and have coped so far, it will get easier.

4. It’s not going to be a happy life if I’m sober, it’ll be boring.

I can be sober and have a happy life, full of meaning and joy.

5. I drink to feel loved and connected.

I’m more engaged and able to feel real love when I’m sober.

6. Most people drink, and at least as much as I do.

I’m not most people and I have had enough.

Participant

Thaine your post was inspirational to me big time! I am now on day #11 and I read everyone of your old limiting beliefs and your NEW ENTHUSIASTIC POSITIVE beliefs!!! I so agree with you that reading the posts of others is very helpful. Though you are one week ahead of me (I am guessing you are on your day #18 WAY TO GO WOOOHOOOO!) your post from day #11 helped me on my day #11. Also, like you, I have over 30 years of progressively worse problem drinking…this program is helping immensely and though it is a big challenge each day and especially during after work hours, the support online is critical! I am still amazed I now have 10 sober nights and conquered two entire weekends on the track to being a Thriver of Sobriety. Your last line “I’m not most people and I have had enough” is particularly powerful!
      Again – way to go Thaine!

Participant

All theses responses have been very helpful and encouraging!

Participant

Sobriety makes it easy to relax. I am much calmer.
    The pub and LCBO are jails. Sober, I am free to do things, go places and make plans.
    I love vacationing sober. I authentically relax and have fun with my family.
    I am sexy sober! 🙂
    Sober, I am a lifelong learner with more disposable income.
    Many sober people are wise, compassionate and insightful people.

Participant

Lies I tell myself.
    1.Quitting is too tough, I can never get past stopping at the grocery store on the way home. PLAN A NEW ROUTE HOME.
    2.im boring and too shy when I’m out if I don’t have a drink, or 2 or 3. I GOT NOTHING, I AM WHAT I AM.
    3. How will I relax when I get home from work? WORKOUT, DO YOGA. WALK THE DOG
    4. I’m a bitch to everyone when I try to quit. APOLOGIZE, BUT KEEP IT UP.
    5 I’ll quit tomorrow. JUST GET THROUGH THIS ONE DAY.

Participant

Katwoman1207 I love your number 5. I’ll quit tomorrow. It’s so essential to the denial. I’ll quit tomorrow, I’ll change tomorrow, I’ll deal with this tomorrow, I’ll get real with myself tomorrow. AND TOMORROW NEVER COMES!

Here’s to today!

Suzanna

Participant

Friend each other by tapping on the person’s screen name!

Participant

My new beliefs:

My ability to connect with others arises from my willingness to take risks and reach out to others and be my authentic self. I enjoy the give and take of social interaction with and without alcohol.

I achieve my goals of sobriety and easily side step the temptations of living with a daily drinker by diligent daily/weekly planning and creatively employing strategies to moderate drinking, and doing the emotional work that supports my health and happiness.

I find peace and relaxation through healthy habits such as meditation, hot tea, a fire, yoga, or finding a quiet place to check in with myself.

I’m more aware and alive in sobriety and that infuses my personal and social worlds with new interests, experiences and excitement.

I express my sexuality freely with my husband in sobriety. Candlelight, massages and being close enhance our sensuality and joy!

On day 12 sober!

Participant

One of my “limiting beliefs” is that I can’t quit/moderate my alcohol use because my spouse drinks just about every day and really loves to dink on our vacations. I appreciate your statement susanne about how you deal with that situation. I have been meditating now for almost a year and love doing yoga. My husband and I are both into mountain biking so it is actually in aur best interest not to drink. Kind of hard to mountain bike hungover. anyway- I am on day 25 sober and day 11 of the book. I am really excited for this change in my life.

Participant

Please let me know if I’m on the right page with this concept. I’m on Phase 2 Day 11.
    1. Limiting Belief- Drinking reduces my daily stress life so I can’t stop drinking.
    New Belief: Even though I still have stress my stress life is so much better with out drinking. I’m able to think things clearly and make better decisions in my which ultimately lead to less stress.

2.L-B: I decided to switch from drinking beer to drinking wine now because wine is healthier and I don’t feel as full.
    N-B : I realize that whether I’m drinking wine or beer its still alcohol and the truth is that alcohol is a poison and neither wine nor beer are better then the other. Instead I’ve decided to drink nonalcoholic cocktails so I can still fit in when I find myself among a group of friends.

3. L-B: I can’t stop drinking alcohol because I have an addictive personality and I’m afraid to quit drinking.
    N-B: I can stop drinking alcohol even though I have an addictive personality its my choice to thrive in sobriety and so far i have because I have put my mind to it and benefit my core values.

4. L-B: I’m going to have a hard time being a “normal drinker” because I believe that that complete abstinence is the only thing that works for problem drinkers like myself.
    N-B: Its easier and a lot more fun to experience happiness and excitement and maybe have a drink or two here and there or on special occasions because i have trained myself to follow my core values and be true to myself and don’t over do it.

5. L-B: I wont be able to stop drinking anytime soon no matter what i do because if i dont drink i feel my anxiety won’t go away and if I do drink my anxiety seems to disappear and its easier to socialize with others instead of feeling afraid.
    N-B: I realize that the alcohol is only making my anxiety worse because when I’m sober my anxiety still feels out of control because of the alcohol thats still in my system. Also drinking causes people with anxiety to become more anxious so I choose to stop masking my anxiety with alcohol because its only making my social anxiety feel most akward and its harder to cope with. Staying sober has really made a difference with feeling anxious and being able to socialize without the alcohol its like a placebo effect.

Please give me feed back on my new beliefs and let me know what other thoughts you might have about this solution. thank you kindly.

Participant

Hi @jeba69. Great post!
      Feedback: I don’t think that you necessarily have an “addictive personality “. ALCOHOL is addictive and some folks are more vulnerable and sensitive.
      As to the stress relief and anxiety, Alcohol just postpones dealing and makes things worse by doing so.
      If you post under the most recent topic on each Day’s Forums, you’ll be seen by more people currently active. Or you can start your own Topic!
      Onward! Sina

I’m just a participant in this program. You did a great job, you have positive, motivating outcomes. I have been going to AA for over a year and relapsed so I personally know I learned my lesson I have to keep Abstinent from alcohol. I just got back into my old routines. I wish I could one day be a normal drinker but for now and the far future staying sober is my goal.

Participant

My New Beliefs:

1) My sobriety will actually decrease my stress. Being sober I will be able to pursue mindful meditation, Buddhist practices, and exercise programs to reduce stress holistically.

2) Being sober I will be able to be fully present and authentic with friends, family, coworkers. I will be a better lover, friend, sister, employee.

3) My partner will prefer a sober me as I will be healthier, both physically and emotionally, with a vitality that comes from within and not from a bottle

Just a note on cravings:
    I am of course writing 2 years after some of the posters, but if anyone follows after me—
    I really really really REALLY wanted to drink a few days ago when I learned of a mass shooting that happened in my old neighbourhood. I even thought about how I could get a bottle, drink it, and dispose of the bottle before my partner found out. However, instead of doing that, I ate a brownie. Now, I normally do not eat sweets (being more a salt person—potato chips, yum!) but I ate one brownie, and also looked at my affirmation and other writings (“new you”) etc., and the craving passed. The authors talk about eating sugar (very sparingly of course) as one means to help maintain your blood sugar. Alcohol contains sugar, so if you suddenly stop drinking alcohol you are going to have a sugar craving. Of course one has to be careful–don’t eat a bucket of M&Ms… Right now cherries are in season, so I’ve been snacking on them… they are like candies.

As for those of you who associate the mixing of cocktails as fun – I miss the ritual of making myself a drink in a special glass— so I have replaced it with making a special cocktail that is nonalcoholic (ice, soda, fruit juice, fresh lemon/lime, sprig of mint). And serve in a nice glass of course. In fact, why not buy some pretty glasses?

Participant

@darkcitydame … this is such an excellent post also. True, true, true.
    @Just me … your post looks like it’s from 2 years ago(?). Are you still in the same place of cravings? I hope not. You are right, though, this is a kind of war with an enemy. We are formidable, too! Keep at it!

Participant

Hi Katballou

It’ss nice to learn that there are people active on this site in July 2018.

I just returned from dinner with my in-laws. Everyone was drinking. As the evening wore on, I found myself feeling more and more tempted. At one point, my mother-in-law left the room, leaving me alone with her glass of wine. I stared at that glass… thought to myself that I could take a swig and no one would notice! But I chose not to. Phew. Now I’m home, going to do some tapping and review visualizations. I haven’t been this long without drinking in probably 10 years. That in itself is exciting….makes me want to keep going.

Participant

I’m just about finished with the first 30 days and must say that the most important thing I have been working through, I first started learning about in Chapter 11. I come from a long line of drinkers. When my sister became a raging alcoholic, it was said that she had a “disease” and it was part of my family’s history. Sounded right to me. I can name many relatives that had drinking problems. When I started this latest journey, I dug out my mother’s 12 Step information, her one-day-at-a-time daily devotional, her story, etc. I attended AA meetings with her as a teenager. None of the literature had helped me in the past and it still didn’t make sense to me. All through my journal, I ask questions and/or make statements about the genetic component of problem drinking and alcoholism as a disease. Am I genetically predisposed by some magic medical mumbo jumbo to be an alcoholic? As I progressed through the chapters, I realized that this was a MAJOR limiting belief for me! I read Stanton Peele’s article (Chapter 11, Footnote 8), read his book “Recover!, and followed links to like-minded articles. Here is a quote that sums it all up, “…reject the notion of an incurable disease and instead harness and fortify your own resources.” And, “You are the locus of addiction, not a substance, not a disease, not an outside force.”

Participant

With Sobriety I have happiness, laughter, daftness and joy.

With Sobriety I have an amazing career and lots of Money.

With Sobriety I have increased my gratitude, mindfulness, peace and tranquility.

With Sobriety I have amazing health, energy, focus and passion. I look and feel amazing.

With Sobriety I have amazing possessions including my beautiful own flat, golf membership, nice girlfriend and an amazing car

Participant

The craving are unreal huh? It is hitting me like a ton of bricks tonight. They will pass in a few minutes my arse — these cravings have kicked in so tightly on day 11 at 1030 p.m. I think I am feeling a hunger I have never known. My mind plays over and over get a few Strongs – Get a few Strongs (enjoy tonight) what is the big deal. It is as if the devil himself has landed on my shoulders.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support