NO Sedona method or link to Byron Katie's work – where is it??

Home Page All Forums Day 23 – The Emotional Sobriety Solution Community Forum NO Sedona method or link to Byron Katie's work – where is it??

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
1 year ago.

• Author

Participant

Nothing mentioned in the Day 23 solution seems to be present online, like the Sedona method, or Byron Katie’s video’s – goes to Day 2 Old me link….. Help please.

Participant

I don’t know if this will help, but I found this.

Hope it’s what you’re looking for.

Participant

Sedona Method

Check this out. Read “how it works”

Participant

eddieg13 thank you so much for that Byron Katie video – it was excellent! Just what I needed.

Participant

Thank you @meowmeowcat!

Participant

I have found that most of the additional videos are missing on this site. It makes me FEEL irritated.

Participant

I agree – especially starting around the middle of the third phase. Has anyone found an answer to this issue – other than just searching you tube for the content?

Participant

The links to iTunes videos for 21 to 23 do not connect the go back to early videos of before you and after you . I would really like to see the videos . Thanks for your attention to this .

Participant

Hi Folks,
    Unfortunately this Companion Website has never been finished and is still in Beta Launch.
    Although it no longer has any oversight and that
    is frustrating,…consider that it is FREE and it works well enough to ensure success with the Program.
    So I count my blessings and am Grateful for this amazing program.
    Onward, Sina

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support