quick check in- anybody there?

Home Page All Forums Day 3 – The Pendulum Solution Community Forum quick check in- anybody there?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
2 hours, 11 minutes ago.

• Author

Participant

Hi!

day 5 sober for me today, and just finished day 3.

I felt great during the day, very happy, but now tired and exhaused, stressed. Had urge today but reminded myself of old- and new me. I feel I am wearing out, or perhaps it’s just because it’s Saturday. But nobody said it’s gonna be easy!

Day 3.. the pendulum. I feel I have been swinging back and forth for many years. Sober and drinker. 1-2-3 days sober then 4-5-10 days drinking. Yo-Yo. I am so tired.

I hope that I can change the center of gravity- where the pendulum naturally comes to a halt. Rather than continuing this yo-yo-trip.

Hey, anybody reading this? I know you are Sina and that means a lot to me!
    Anybody else there?

Participant

Hey, I am am here Stanny.

Im starting day 1 again today, completed start of year but can feel old ways setting in again.

Participant

Hey Samscott!

I think the first days of the program are the most motivating, for me anyway.

Keeping those miserable memories vivid, and having a clear vision makes total sense.

I’m on day 6 sober including the first weekend in a long time.. yay! Feeling great in the mornings but tired in the evenings.

Still on day 3..

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support