Sleep

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Participant

Day 21 Review Day 14 AF – Not sure about anyone else, but my sleep has been improving every single night. Even if I wake up to use the restroom, I fall back to sleep almost instantly. Before the program I would wake and toss and turn, unable to shut my brain off and depending on how much I had to drink, it was multiple times a night. Now, I am almost asleep before my head hits the pillow. As I review my vision and affirmations I just fade away and it has got to be my favorite “side effect” this far. Its funny how a night cap to help sleep has the opposite effect than desired and how it is so ingrained in society that no one considers any other options. If anyone is looking for a great book on the science of sleep, check out Mathew Walker’s
    Why We Sleep, it is facinating and really demonstrates the importance for mental clarity and overall health and well being. Wishing everyone the best.

Participant

One of the reasons I decided to quit drinking was the terrible impact it was having on my sleep
    I used to sleep great when I drank
    The last couple of years I have had terrible sleep when u drink I fall asleep okay but wake up in the middle of the night with my heart racing and have to take sleeping aids to fall back asleep. I have also been late to work a lot more due to drinking. My poor sleep after drinking made me so tired sometimes I felt like I was too tired to safely drive to work. I am definitely sleeping better the last 15 days and haven’t been late once

Participant

Thank for the book recommendation and good luck to you too keep up the great work

Participant

Thanks for the book recommendation craneblaze!
    It sounds fascinating.
    Here you can read some great reviews and the first chapter.
    Onward! Sina

Why We Sleep: Unlocking the Power of Sleep and Dreams https://www.amazon.com/dp/1501144324/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_lujiEbSFH463N

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support