SO GLAD the email system is back in operation!

Home Page All Forums Day 15 – The 4-Minute-Mile Solution Community Forum SO GLAD the email system is back in operation!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
1 year ago.

• Author

Participant

It’s been a long time since I’ve participated in the daily reading and action items but am quite happy to announce that I am, have been and continue to be sober as a church mouse and super-excited about it!

While waiting for the glitches to get worked out, I read and re-read “This Naked Mind” by Annie Grace THREE TIMES, in addition to listening to the audio book while on my daily walks for exercise. I’m THRILLED to no longer want alcohol (for real this time) and I am THRILLED that my subconscious agrees with my conscious once again, and I no longer have cognitive dissonance.

Moving forward because this time I’m able to make this lifestyle change stick for the simple reason that I am using every possible resource available to me on a continuous daily basis, including this book/program. When I’m in the car running errands I’m listening to YouTube sober videos from various people or an audio recovery book.

I can honestly say I haven’t felt this enthusiastic and confident about my life and my future in years, and it feels GREAT!

Participant

I celebrate my 30 days alcohol free today. Love your story, very inspiring 🙂

Participant

Congratulations! Keep going for the rest of – the BEST of – your life! 🙂

Participant

Emails? I never got any thus far…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support