Tapping. If it doesn't work for you is that ok?

Home Page All Forums Day 13 – The Tapping Solution Community Forum Tapping. If it doesn't work for you is that ok?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author

Participant

I hope the rest of the book doesn’t refer back to and rely on this tapping? I loved the content of the book so far but this part is just not my jam. Don’t tell me to tap it into being my jam! Lol. Just hoping it’s a okay to forgo tapping and still succeed here. 🙂

Participant

It is just one of the many tools. I rarely use it, so please do not let it deter you!

Participant

Cool good to hear Zen!! What day are you on?

Participant

I finished about a month ago and have been thriving in sobriety since!! I realized I no longer see a point in drinking, and am better off for it. Haven’t had a drink in almost 2 months!

I really loved the 30 Day program. I spent hours on some of the Solutions, and use them every day.

Participant

Good job Zen!!! I am almost 14 day and I too am feeling like what’s the point of drinking. If things are this good at 14 how are they at 30? Can’t wait! 😀

Participant

Waterhorse/Fellow Travelor,

I completed 30DSS about 4 months and still thriving. The thing about tapping is you can find your own triggers if you experiment. I simply tap on the top of my head now and immediately feel some level of relaxation. Just tapping my head accompanied with the statement “even though I still have thoughts of drinking (or whatever) I completely accept and love u dude (me). You’re doing great.” A positive and true affirmation. Stay on the journey. We’re not missing anything with alcohol. Been there done that.

Participant

Ha ha I love the dude part @jmsrlc ! Good job finishing this program and staying on your path! I haven’t had serious cravings since the first few days due to the insanely effective workings of this book. But if I do get some maybe I will retrace back to tapping and give it a chance.😊

Participant

Keep it up!!! And congrats on the two weeks!! Less than a year ago two weeks was pretty much impossible for me.

Participant

Funny enough I quite like the “stupid juice ” concept because it really does make you sloppy and stupid.

Participant

The tapping method doesn’t resonate with me at all. First of all, I don’t like repeating a negative statement. I would much rather close my eyes and visualize a positive scene for myself.

I may try a modified version of it where I tap and repeat a positive statement but it just doesn’t jive for me. I suppose I should experiment with it but it really holds no appeal for me.

Thankfully, on Day 13 I am not experiencing any cravings to drink and this is wrapping up a 3-day weekend. I will say that there were points in the weekend that relaxing with a drink did sound good. I kept myself busy and was very productive and then that feeling of wanting to relax with a drink would kick in but it was mostly just a fleeting thought that passed thru me and went away. Before, I would have had a thought and immediately gone and poured myself a glass of wine. I am very happy with how this program has worked for me so if tapping and I aren’t a click I’m not going to worry about it.

Participant

I’m on day 13 and don’t know yet if tapping will work for me.i still think about a drink but my old self would have said screw it I’m going to the store for wine. Somehow I’m not really overly tempted to get it. It’s very strange that I haven’t given in.
    I feel good but it’s like something is missing..I guess when you’ve been drinking for 45 years (and daily the last few years) it’s like losing a friend..even a bad no good for you friend.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support