Tapping is effective

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author

Participant

Amazing! My newfound freedom allows me to practice my musical instrument much more—resulting in aggravation of my arthritic hand pain. So I tapped on “this pain in my hand” and it actually reduced the spasms of pain! I tried acupuncture once, and it worked in the short term, but was very expensive and inconvenient. Tapping works!!

Participant

I skipped to the tapping section and was very impressed. You need to do it a few times. The other thing I learned is that you need to really choose the phrase that works for you. There are sites on line that also help. What worked for me was to say what I thought I would be when I drank …lively, aware,etc was not the case in other words
    My vision of drinking and the actual outcome were not in sync so it helped clear the motivation
    I do it a lot am in Day 6 and am feeling good.

Participant

Yes, @robinrobin and rwsesser1610, tapping really does work!

Participant

I was a little uncomfortable with the concept but I learned it anyway. I had a trigger Friday night this weekend. The wife and kids where gone all night, so I headed to the store after work to get something for dinner and a six pack of my favorite beer. I figured I had made it to day 14 so I could drink 1 night and pick back up where I left off on Saturday. I tapped all the way to the store and one more round in the parking lot. I went in to the store and didn’t even think twice about going to the beer isle. I got my food went home and a quiet evening with my dog and woke up in the morning feeling like I have finally turned the corner. Try it, what do you have to lose. This is a tool that I am going to use regularly if necessary. My wife is going to be gone on business next month and believe me I will be doing this to get through a very tempting time for me to drink.

Participant

Clinte, you should be on day 25 now, right. I’m on day 11 & just going through forum and saw your post. Wow! Very impressive. I hope your tapping yourself to success.
    Peace

Participant

It reminds me a little bit like doing the rosary. It’s a way to get focused on something else. You have to think about moving through the prayer or the tapping. I am looking forward to trying it when I get a craving and I’ll report back.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support