Thank my lucky stars

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  sommy92 8 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Participant

It is day 9, and I am very happy to have reached it!!!!!!!!!! It’s also a pretty gorgeous day outside, which doesn’t hurt at all. I hope, wish and in my own way, pray for everyone else on this path, on any day. The first five days were horrid, with head pressure, dizziness, like a five day hangover. I am so lucky to have arrived at this point [still a very very newbie] on this journey, I want to sing.
    I fell off this wagon so many times, and so many times got to day 2 or 4 or 6. It has been about 6 months since I got to a day 9, and I am holding the belief that I will not drink again. At all, so many times ‘just one’ or ‘it’s a special occasion’ or ‘we’re on vacation now’ or ..,,…….
    I do remember years and years ago, everyone around me having drinks at a bar say , or at a party, and me having a great time drinking thinking that they were all on pace with me.. the realization that I might be drinking 5 to their one or 2, or ten to their 2 or 3… I just thought they were all drinking like me.. and it was camaraderie…
    But over time they all disappeared, and now I am befriended for the most part by folks who drink like me… Nine days ago that changed. I am grateful!!!!!

The Gratitude EXpress, will get you where you’re going….
    Express your gratitude put some fuel in the tank!!!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support