Thankyou and Adieu

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
3 days, 10 hours ago.

• Author

Participant

I’m successful in my 30 day challenge… since the 3rd. What a book, thanks and congratulations to the writers and everyone on the forum. I’ve tried to post a few things in the spirit of exchange and hope they might have had some interest etc. I certainly know I picked up a lot of comfort from using this forum (with all its flaws – which haven’t really bothered me in any case). So thanks to past and present forum posters. Don’t think I’ll try ‘moderate’ drinking because it took me too long to drag myself to day 1 of this, let alone 30!!! Best wishes to everyone else out there, and because I may well be back even if
    still sober, it’s Adeiu…

Participant

Congratulations Splendiferous!

Consider dropping in here with the goal of encouraging others on this Journey. Sometimes all it takes is a caring message to help another person dig deep to stay on this path.
    Making Life More Wonderful for others is one of our greatest Joys and the giver benefits as much or more than the recipient of our largesse!
    Onward! Sina

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support