The pacing of this book is amazing! Hats off.

Home Page All Forums Day 19 – The Attraction Solution Community Forum The pacing of this book is amazing! Hats off.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Participant

I can’t believe how much this day matches up with my thoughts, I have to give credit to the thought that has gone into this. Today, yes I am feeling like skipping action steps, impatient. Well, yesterday, and I looked ahead to day 19 only to read that caution here above, which is spookier!! It’s not just that. Today the audio mentioned a few things that are crossing my mind over the last couple of days. This type of synchronicity keeps happening. Maybe coincidence, but it’s gratifying to know that your shifting thoughts are really quite ordinary, and seemingly arrive at quite predictable moments in your sobriety – not remarkable at all. actually like that. I think it helps to realise that alcohol doesn’t have exclusive rights to you, a one on one relationship as it were. It controls you until you turn your attention to it in a meaningful way and get inside its processes. I simply could not have done that without this book. I even came up with a couple of the solutions independently in the past, but without the support of this book and forum but I just couldn’t join the dots. Like coming up with an invention before its time, like davinci’s helicopter, you know, there was no one else to say yeah that works what about this… anyway waffling now…

Participant

Not to compare myself with Davinci!!!

Participant

I’m so gratified to latch on to your enthusiasm Splendiferous76!
      Yes, I agree this book/ program is structured in a way to ensure success as you do the work, thanks to Jack Canfield (the book is patterned after his “The Success Principles”.
      Keep these triumphant moments at hand for times when your resolve may flag!
      Onward! Sina

Participant

Nice to see some recent posts from others and know others are journeying (and journaling) through the 30 days as I am. I laughed when I read your post for day 19, Splendiferous..because I had just basically reflected the same message in my journal. Whenever that synchronicity stuff starts coming at me from all directions, I know I’m on track. I’m looking forward to each day’s work but also am realizing this is far more than a 30 day venture. It was a relief to me to realize I can just go back and redo, reflect, and/or renew any day’s message, action plan or idea anytime I want to!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support