the questions

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  katshimakawa25 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Participant

I am envious of others who can have one drink or 2 and leave it. and then I realise I am asking the why questions…which we shouldn’t, so then I go from
    why can’t I drink one/two, and change it to …
    How can I drink one /two drinks? but then know there’s no answer to that, so pose again to …
    I wish I could drink one or two but not get wasted/hammered/smashed…

i am trying to change the thoughts to positive posed questions, but finding it hard to to asnwer the i wish i could question.
    any suggestions? I know i shouldn’t be thinking this at all. but honestly i am dying for a beer and i like the taste. where I live there is only one alcohol free beer option, which by the way, ,tastes nothing like beer! not even close. but it tastes okay!!
    also all my friends drink, i am trying to find new friends but again where i live it is quite restricting. I live in Indonesia, where there is a thriving ex-pat piss head community, that i used ot be part off!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support