Too Many Goals = Scattered Focus = Confusion & Failure

Home Page All Forums Day 12 – The Subconscious Mind Solution Community Forum Too Many Goals = Scattered Focus = Confusion & Failure

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  thelodger75 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Participant

Lesson learned! I am on Day 12, and I am one of those people who tries to change “Everything” in a week or less. I mean if I’m making progress in one area, why not try to do the same in other areas. So one of the biggest take-aways for me in the 30DSS is to stay focused on the main goal, which is to be 30 days sober.
    Not try to lose weight, do Keto “properly”, exercise regularly, improve relationships, get time-management down pat, etc., etc., ad nauseoum.
    I constantly have to bring myself back to the job at hand and stay focused on that and then reward myself for my progress in that area!.
    So, tomorrow is 1 day short of 12 weeks that I removed using slot machines from my life (after 30 years of that distraction/destruction) and when I did that process, I decided that every Wednesday would be “treat day”. Now tomorrow is the actual treat day, but I am going to claim my treat today. I will drive up the sea coastline to get my reward…a new puzzle, which I will do in a few weeks (its a great distraction when you have the cravings btw.)and then mount it into a custom made frame and hang it in the dinning area. A reminder that instead of using slots and alcohol to “keep me distracted/busy” I have actually produced something of interest.
    And the bonus of course is that it costs next to nothing compared to the cost of the other two addictive behaviours.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support