Tough 2 days, but still sober

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
2 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Participant

The past three days have been challenging regarding work and my relationship with my daughter. I am able to recognize negative emotions when they’ve emerged and have thought about having a glass of wine in the evening, but didn’t allow myself to dwell on that thought and came home, did my chapter/action steps, had dinner, watched a favorite TV cooking show while I sipped on my herbal tea. I am really trying to apply the 4 A’s (aware, accept, analyze, & align), and it does help. But I can tell that my “old me” is trying its hardest to keep control, but I know I don’t want or need it and am looking forward to rewarding myself somehow when I complete the 30-day SS on Monday. 🙂 I am pleasantly surprised that I have had 3-4 bottles of wine in my pantry and even one in the fridge and haven’t even been tempted to pour myself a glass. I even opened a small can of champagne I had in the fridge earlier on in the 30 days and used it to make a reduction sauce. Didn’t use it all in the sauce so I poured the rest down the drain. That would not have happened before starting the 30-day Sobriety Solution. I still have a lot to work through, though, especially regarding forgiveness and healing relationships and establishing new relationships as well. But I feel like I have to tools and the inner resolve and strength to forge ahead and let my new me shine. 🙂

Participant

Cant recommend having that liquor in the house. Why dont you give it to a bum at the red light?

As far as releasing negative emotions, Give the Sedona Method a try. It was recommended in 30DSS

Its a book on Amazon. The Sedona Method: Your Key to Lasting Happiness, Success, Peace and Emotional Well-Being

You can get it for $4 used. If Jack Canfield recommends it I think it must be good. And the reviews are almost all positive. Many people say it fixed their life entirely. I just started to read it, looks really good. I have social anxiety and I think this can help me erase the bad feelings so that I will be comfortable to make new friends and to approach girls and ask them to dance

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support