Triggers

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Participant

Its tough to ride my bike by a wine and cheese place. Especially when it says “free tasting”. you have to take the initial impulse that your missing out on something fun and remember how ‘not-fun’ it really is in the long run. not easy.

Participant

I just keep telling myself (for me it is beer) that way is pain. Gaining weight, being embarrassed, hurting my body, making me lethargic, taking a step backward. It is all pain. I know it is tough, we’ve trained our brain into thinking we need alcohol to be happy.

Participant

The forgiveness solution is a really important thing! I had to write about this topic in my dissertation so I use https://www.aresearchguide.com/thesis-generator.html to find a good thesis. And it works really well!

Participant

Good info folks. This was very helpful…agree…it’s hard to turn it down when it’s right in front of me. Forgiveness has been hard but necessary…it’s so much harder when drinking. This topic/chapter is awesome.

Participant

Hi coh5waaa
      Welcome to the program. It’s one of the best!
      I sent a friend request to your profile page.
      Onward! Sina

Participant

Today is such a tough day for me. Its Saturday and nearing happy hour . It’s my first weekend not drinking. Please tell me this gets easier. I’m on day 4 in the 30 steps

Participant

Hi Lisa.
      Yes, this dies get easier as the benefits of not drinking add up and far outweigh the costs! There is a bright light at the end of this dark tunnel of alcohol dependency.
      Onward! Sina
      PS I left you a message on your profile page!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support