Two Faces of Envy?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
2 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Participant

The book refers to website content about the two faces of envy, but I can’t seem to find it? Also new story examples were mentioned?

Participant

I see the response in a thread earlier that since the site is still in beta the post are not up yet and they are working to get the content up as soon as they can.

Participant

sober-joe . . . pretty sure your second post is correct. Think they are still working on the Beta Launch and it will take a bit of time to smooth out all the issues.

Best to you!

Participant

I also read about the Two faces of Envy and couldn’t find it on the website. Anyway very happy to be at Day 19 and to learn the Ask, Believe and Receive technique. I truly believe that everything that we want is already here we just have to ask for it!!

Participant

I’m glad I looked here, because I thought I was losing my mind. I’m going to go out on a limb here because I’m an LOA believer. When you feel envy, it’s because you want what someone else has. The feeling of envy has probably driven us all to drink at one time or another. We can know that when we feel jealous or envious it’s because we want the feeling we assume the individual or group of people have through whatever it is they have that we want. When we feel that way, it’s just informing us we want something and we can use the law of attraction to get there. We don’t have to be angry at the person because they have something we don’t. We can go for it. Ask, believe, received.

Participant

Thanks that is perfectly said, and you are right we can Ask, Believe, Receive and be Grateful.

Participant

I was also looking & it is still not up.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support