Vision statement

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Participant

I am grateful for my new and vibrant life. My sobriety has opened up new pathways to personal success, but most of all, new confidence and self-satisfaction. I am looking to my faith in God for strength and charting a strong course in achieving my dreams of becoming a writer. I am succeeding at my passion to guide teenagers into higher education. My approval is found within my heart, and extends to everyone I come in contact with every day.

Participant

I’m finally living a life I have wanted for many years. I wake up and see the beauty and promise of each new day. Soberity has been the missing link I have finally found! I am now living the life I was truly meant to live

kgr

Participant

I wake up each day full of energy and joy. I am healthy and at peace, purposely living each day with honesty and balance. I am strongly connected and in harmony with
    those I love.

Participant

I am glad because of my new determined life style. My depression has opened up new paths to personal success, but most of all, new confidence and self-satisfaction. He did mention writemypapers review to me. I am looking for my faith in God for a strong and effective role in achieving my dreams of becoming a writer. I am succeeding in my desire to guide young people to higher education.

Participant

I am happy and quilt free. I am real, I am me. I have energy. I have acceptance for my body and I love living in it. I am health, thin and strong. I am pain free!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support