VISION STATEMENT share.

Home Page All Forums Thrive-in-30 Starts Here VISION STATEMENT share.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Participant

I am fit.
    I am strong.
    I am mentally tough.
    I can overcome anything.

This is my vision statement. Please feel free to share yours here too.
    We are all in this together. xx

Participant

Very positive @@takecontrol!
    Onward! Sina

Participant

Back in January I wrote: “I am a better human being, quite simply, especially while interacting with my fellow man throughout my day”.
    And it feels true to me. I’ve noticed that people react to me positively when I’m not hungover. Even if it was just a little bit of alcohol the day before, it showed on my face. There must be a better energy emanating from me when I’m dry. It makes for a better day and a better life.

Participant

That’s great @katballou. I bet you’re feeling better the next day too and that’s showing in the energy you’re giving out.

Participant

I agree. I feel that way too. But I also just feel happier overall if I don’t drink even a little. I think I am just more positive to them too. Drinking for me has helped me to isolate when I needed to shut down. The problem is when I wanted to come alive again I couldn’t. A long road anyway. Stronger and healthier everyday! Glad for this group and this program:)

Participant

This is what I wrote for my vision statement:

“I am relaxed and confident, releasing negative thoughts as they occur and replacing them with love and compassion for myself and for others.”

Participant

That is a great vision statement, darkcitydame! Mind if I borrow it? I feel that if I repeated those exact words a few times to myself, I would actually change the chemicals my brain releases. I’ve been watching & listening to Bruce Lipton, a biologist. I think that’s where I picked up that idea. Also, Dr. Caroline Leaf, a neuro-scientist. Interesting stuff!

Participant

I am peaceful and at ease

Participant

This is my vision that starts my day on a positive note.

I wake up everyday with a smile in my heart and excitement in my head knowing I am sober and can accomplish anything and everything I want today!!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support