vision statement with values

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author

Participant

I have been beating myself up a bit about my vision statement and wondering if I ‘got it right’ (fear of not being good enough rears its head!) and then thought, you know what, this is my right! And to show my commitment to being true to myself I’m posting it here

I am feeling free, strong and powerful. I am taking action to do what needs to be done to improve my health and fitness and stay sober. I am exuding vitality, happiness and vibrant health and wake up feeling fresh, energised and passionate.

I am willing to change and I release all resistance to change. I am willing to release the need for old negative, self-limiting beliefs. I am worthy of the very best in life and I now lovingly allow myself to accept it.

I am feeling confident in myself and my thinner, sexy new body. I am making conscious healthy choices out of self love and respect and my daily personal self care is non-negotiable.

I am 100% responsible for my feelings, choices and actions and act with integrity to be congruent with my values. I am 100% committed to being by best sober self for myself and my family and to reach my long term goals.

I am good enough and I always have more than enough – time, money, energy and resources. I am loving my life and am full of energy and optimism. I am confident, I am safe, I have phenomenal coping skills and I love and approve of myself

Participant

Wow, Lisa,this is beautifully felt by myself reading it. Thank you for sharing. I tend to learn a lot from others and this statement is packed with encouragement for all of us. I love the “and I release all resistance to change” Cheers, Ruby

Participant

Thank you I really appreciate those kind words x

Participant

Good for you!!

Participant

Wow!!!!! Lisa, so beautifully said. I pasted this to my notes. I hope that’s ok. I think this is something I need to keep reading to myself as well. It so all applies to me too.

Thank you so much for posting!!

Participant

It was all good but I think the last bit was fantastic if you want to keep it short. They say to do the 30 day one first and then rewrite or expand on it after that. I’m having a hard time with mine too.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support