Visualization Works for Me

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  just_margie 11 months ago.

• Author

Participant

Now, this is something I can definitely get into. The reason I decided to stop is based on this. I’ve quit a couple of times in the last couple of years for several weeks. What inspired me to stop this time is that I’ve learned that sobriety is what works for me. Moderation, isn’t the thing. Just like smoking, I need to stay away from it. And I started to think more and more about all the weight I had lost, how much clearer my skin looked and how much better I felt every day. All the compliments I got and how my attitude was just better overall when I was sober. Both times I started again because I thought I could drink moderately. I’m not thinking that anymore. Now, I’m committed to getting back to the person I was becoming. All the things I cared about… what others thought, whether I would enjoy myself without drinking… none of that matters anymore. Now I keep looking back at that sober person and I don’t have to imagine what it will be like. I know it. And I should have never given up being that person. I can see who I really am in my mind’s eye and I can feel myself transforming now. It’s what I have to do. I am the long-life buddha. That’s my mantra. That’s what I think of all the time. Mind right. Body right. Ready for the rest of my life despite any challenges.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support