What a Difference a Word Makes!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
2 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Participant

Even though, to date, I have kept my 100% commitment to abstain from alcohol and in order to reach my goal to thrive in sobriety, the past few days I have been in a funk–I’ve experienced a couple of migraines and was with my sister at the hospital this week due to her having a serious heart procedure and just was feeling a bit down and depressed. So, after taking a short nap this afternoon, I got up to read today’s chapter, but then decided to try the tapping to see if it would help get me out of that funk. And sure enough, after a few rounds of chanting “Even though I feel anxious and depressed, I completely accept and love myself.” It really did help! So, I was able to get “into” this chapter and really soak it all in. What a difference replacing “WHY” with “HOW” can make when asking the multitude of questions I bombard my mind with throughout the day! I am looking forward to going to bed tonight and ending the day with a question that my subconcious can begin to work on that will have a positive impact on my thriving in sobriety. This was a really powerful solution today and one I anticipate will have lasting effects in all areas of my life. I was so into this, that I was surprised when I came to the end of the chapter to begin my action steps. It’s also hard to believe that I’m more than half-way through the 30 days. Each day is a new challenge but I’m encouraged to know that I have so many tried and true tools to help me overcome whatever may come my way in my quest to embody this new way of thinking and living.

Participant

I agree. By asking “How” we charge ourselves to make it happen. It’s very subtle but completely switches the energy.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support