What Happened to Dave Andrews?

Home Page All Forums Thrive-in-30 Starts Here What Happened to Dave Andrews?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author

Participant

It makes me sad that this site has been abandoned. After launching a successful book that promised a critical companion site, it seems he has lied and cheated his readers. Not exactly a role model. I wonder what Jack Canfield thinks of his lack of follow through? Such a shame. It seems Dave bit off more than he could chew with maintaining the site. Too bad he didn’t hire someone to do it for him with the money he’s made from the book.

Participant

I agree. Visiting this website is like visiting a ghost town. It can be depressing in its own right given the enthusiasm for it that the author has in the book. I am probably going to still visit it just to finish the program, but it seems like someone should be here to support people. The site is also terrible to navigate on top of that. And why are most of the chat rooms advertisements for Runscape or online games? It’s a letdown.

Participant

I wish there were more people to talk to on here rather than spam. I love the book, and am redoing it after doing it for the first time last year. It still says be patient for the beta launch. Has anyone tried emailing him to ask about it? -Katherine

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support