When i play the works video it plays day 2 recording for me

Home Page All Forums Day 23 – The Emotional Sobriety Solution Community Forum When i play the works video it plays day 2 recording for me

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author

Participant

When i play the works video it plays day 2 recording for me it plays The “Before You” Guided Recording is anyone else experiencing this problem and what is the solution?

Participant

kray – not exactly sure what you’re asking. Is it under the “Forums” section, “Dashboard” or what?

Participant

I am saying i am having technical difficulties

Participant

Likewise, Nothing that is mentioned in the Day 23 solution seems to be present online, like the Sedona method, or Byron Katie’s video’s. Help please.

Participant

Yep, I have the same problem. I was hoping someone had responded to redirect to right place.

Participant

Its June 7th and still doing the same for me…. is this part of the “emotional sobriety solution ” training ? So the sentence “We also described how to use the “Sedona Method” in today’s Bonus Content…. ” AND several responses with no resolve has me feeling frustrated and undervalued… Awareness… I accept that there are many issues with the beta launch… and Acceptance of my frustration is ok… I expect confluence of statements made in a recovery oriented process… Analyzed it and am Assigning this. .. this is an opportunity for me to develop and test my awareness…or, perhaps the designer or editor was having difficulties because of illness or lack of conscience because of their upbringing… Either way, won’t let the frustration eat at me… I’ve come to expect in incongruence in the written word and the availability of said materials in the 30 DSS… I value the time I’m investing in me… I value the time the solution staff has invested in me… I value the time I invested in the solution staff in hopes of resolve….

Participant

Ha! Good for you free42day for applying the tools to overcome frustration with missing content. I have noticed that in these later solutions there is more and more bonus content missing. I too am trying to be patient and accepting but after I’ve done the reading, I actually look forward to the bonus content and then.. oh no. It’s not there. Hope they get it sorted soon!

Participant

Hi i am also having the same problem with the bonus content,i only have the online version,should i also have the book as a lot of the time the action steps refer to chapters in the book.l dont know how many times i have been directed to the before you recording,is this supposed to happen?.

Participant

It’s still that way. LOL

Participant

Yes it is Karahucha!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support