Why Isn't tapping taught the 1st day?

Home Page All Forums Day 13 – The Tapping Solution Community Forum Why Isn't tapping taught the 1st day?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author

Participant

Since tapping helps to reduce or stop alcohol cravings, why isn’t it taught on the first day?

Participant

i thought the same thing. I skipped ahead in the book to find it…

Participant

I thought the same thing today.

Participant

I agree…I too skipped ahead & don’t understand why it’s not in the first chapter….having some issues with some of the solutions..on day 6 so far

Participant

I saw on page 84 in the book, which is still the Day 3 solutions, where it suggests to jump to Day 13 to learn about tapping. So when I was thinking of what my “Quit Drinking Strategy” might be, I thought jumping ahead to learn about tapping could be part of my strategy. So I just read Day 13 (I’ll go back to 4 and pick up where I left off), and I watched the demonstration video of it on this website, Day 13. Interesting stuff. My post may sound a bit confusing, I know, but hopefully not too confusing. Bottom line, I’m still alc-free … and my face feels thinner!

Participant

unsubscribe

Participant

Funny after trying willpower – not so successfully for many years the way I found this book was by googling Tapping and alcohol.
    I’ve successfully used this program to reduce and control – I did 39 days the first time (Mar. 2017) and have certainly reduced and 95% controlled my drinking however 95% control is not enough. I haven’t done anything drastic that 5% of the time, simply drank too much and missed out on festivities (a wedding) by not remembering (okay blackout) and having to retire early, and that haunts me in such a way that I am determined to never allow that to occur again. So I am now on day 8 of a 66 days (since I read that 66 days is significant in making or breaking a habit). Ideally I will go longer than 66 days but that is my goal right now. Best wishes to you all!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support