Working out alone

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  craneblaze 1 month ago.

• Author

Participant

Day 26 Day 19 AF – I really enjoy this phase of the book but I wish they would have finished the website so the bonus materials were available. I am mostly curious what exercise plans they would suggest based on how diverse the readers must be there might be a few that are a little different. I can say I am the worst at sticking to a certain routine for very long, going to the gym and sitting on a machine has been a nightmare of mine since high school. While I am very active with snowboarding, rock climbing, disc golf and house work, most of these activities are all followed by beer at the end. This has not been the case for the last 19 days but it is pretty normal for everyone around me to be drinking most of the time.

One thing that I have gotten into that drinking has no place in is kettlebell swings and get ups. Great for strength and hip mobility, core strength and focus. You really can’t set your mind wander if you don’t want to get hurt. Pavel Tsatsouline has a really simple program of swings and get ups called Simple and Sinister and in 30 minutes you can be dead tired and the last thing you want is alcohol. Problem is the motivation of working out alone. Being accountable and motivation can get hard later in the day as mentioned in the book. If anyone has any other ideas it would be appreciated. Honestly, I am just posting to post and keep my string alive and since it is the first one in more than two years, it is mostly for myself.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support