Wow! Day 28!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by

jzw

Participant
2 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Participant

Lost my internet in the middle of doing the Action Steps on Day 27 – had to replace the modem/router – so I am a couple days behind schedule. (Should have completed Day 30 on the 30th.) But, I STAYED SOBER and am now back on track albeit a few days late. Anyway, completed Day 27 this morning and am moving on to 28. Took the advice from the email and am posting. Only the 2nd time I’ve done so. I have more faith in my ability to thrive in sobriety now than I ever have – and I’ve been working on it for quite some time (2 inpatient rehabs, drug court, group therapy, countless AA meetings). The tools presented in the 30DSS are not so different than all the others approaches, they are just offered in a different way which puts all the good stuff together in a sensible, workable format. The Solutions really do build on one another. Thank you Dave & Jack for encapsulating the best of the best to give all us hopeless drunks a chance at a beautiful life!

Feedback welcome.

Participant

Beautifully said!

Participant

Well Done! I too am on Day 28! 🙂 All sorts of feelings/emotions about coming to the end of the daily solutions. Kind of dreading Day 31….

jzw

Participant

Wow is right! I’m on third go round of the book, but this is my second day 28. I haven’t been exactly good this time (2 nights of too much, 2 dinners with wine), but I have learned not to beat myself up over my lapses and to accept myself for who I am right now. I’ve loved the mornings I woke up with energy and feeling healthy but I still have that nightly urge. And I need to celebrate those days I didn’t drink–more nights by far sober! The first time through I was unable to complete the last day’s action steps though I was able it to 45 days sober. One thing that has helped is reading other books about drinking problems and biographies. So I’m looking forward to finishing and looking forward to going through the program again. Oh and though I haven’t lost the 10 pounds I promised myself, I’m not obsessing about it!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support